180g unsalted butter, soften at room temperature
80g Instant Thai Milk Tea Powder(available in Joey’s Bake Shoppe website or use other 3 in 1 coffee/tea)
30g Caster sugar
200g top flour
25g corn flour
1. Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Sieve top flour and corn flour together and set aside.
3. In another bowl, cream butter, thai milk tea powder and sugar till combined and creamy.
4. Pour in sifted flour mixture and mix till a dough forms.
5. Transfer dough into piping bag fitted with large cookie tip(both available in website), press out dough moving left right to form the design, press down and lift to release. Roll a small ball of dough and place at centre of sunflower.
6. Bake at 160 degrees for about 15 minutes. I used my Rowenta oven fan mode bottom heat at bottom rack. Different oven have different temperature, if your oven is has a higher tendency of getting burnt bakes, lower 10 – 20 degrees.
7. Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.