220g top flour
125g salted butter room temperature
15g caster sugar
8g custard powder
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Sift top flour, custard powder and coffeemate together. Leave aside.
2. Cream salted butter and sugar till light and creamy, add in egg and mix till combined,
3. Add in flour mixture and mix till a dough forms. Do not overmix. Roll dough on a silicone mat, you can use the adjustable rolling pin to get even thickness of the dough. Use the hearts tart plunger, press down and lift and press again onto baking tray.
You can use ur finger to flatten the centre of the tart to enable the Nutella to set after cooling.
4. Using a cookie piping tip inserted into the piping bag, scoop in Nutella and pipe at the centre of the tart.
4. Bake for 15-18 mins. I’m using my Rowenta oven Fan Mode Bottom Heat Bottom Rack. Cool completely before storing in airtight containers.
* Pls note different oven different temperature and also dough thickness varies, if ur Nutella sticks after cooling, u can pop them back into the oven to bake for another 3-5 mins.