180g unsalted butter, soften at room temperature
30g Caster sugar
200g top flour
25g corn flour
25g milk powder(I use coffeemate creamer)
1. Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Sieve top flour, corn flour and milk powder.
3. Cream butter, milo and sugar till combined and creamy.
4. Put in sifted flour mixture and mix till a dough forms.
5. Shape dough into tear drop pcs. Insert Koko Krunch at the sides for ears. Roll 2 small balls for eyes and poke 2 holes in the centre. Poke another 2 holes for nostrils. Roll six tiny balls of dough and put between top centre of ears.
6. Bake at 150 degrees for about 15 minutes. I used my Rowenta oven fan mode bottom heat at bottom rack.
7. Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.