190g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/4 tsp salt
180g caster sugar
150g unsalted butter(room temp)
150g cream cheese(room temp)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Sift plain flour, baking power, bicarbonate of soda together and leave one side.
2. Cream butter, cream cheese, sugar and salt till light and creamy.
3. Mix in eggs one at a time till combined. Add in vanilla extract.
4. Pour in sifted mixture and mix till thoroughly combined.
5. Bake for 22-25 mins for cupcakes or small cakes. If using a 6-8 inch pan, lower temperature to 150 degrees and bake at a longer time. I’m using Rowenta 7868 bottom heat fan mode(second rack from bottom) .Remove from moulds when hot and leave to cool before storing.