315g plain flour(sifted)
226g unsalted butter(room temperature)
200g granulated sugar
75g cream cheese(room temperature)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Any flavor jam desired
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Cream unsalted butter,cream cheese and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg,salt,vanilla and beat till smooth.
3. Mix in flour till combined.
4. Place dough in piping bag with tip desired(i use sakura large piping tip) and pipe onto baking trays. Fill another piping bag with jam and pipe at the centre of the cookie dough.
5. Bake for 15-20 mins depending on ur oven. I’m using Rowenta 7868 fan mode bottom rack. I used 2 racks to bake 2 trays of cookies at one time. Pls note if using jam which is of a watery consistency, bake longer for crunchy cookies as the jam will soften the cookie texture.