Recipe for Kuih Kapit/Love Letter
150g plain flour
50g rice flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
150g caster sugar
200ml thick coconut milk
1. Sift plain flour, rice flour and baking powder together.
2. Beat eggs and sugar till light and fluffy.
3. Fold in sifted ingredients and slowly stir in coconut milk till a thick batter is formed. Strain batter.
4. Grease and heat love letter machine for 2 mins. Pour one tablespoon batter in centre and close. U can open when u hear the hissing sound of the batter stop.
5. While still hot, roll or fold love letter. Use heat proof gloves for easy handling. Leave to cool before storing in airtight container.