60g Caster Sugar
90g Coconut Cream(Kara)
55g Rice Flour
15g Tapioca Flour
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pandan Paste (I use Koepoe brand)
1. Whisk Eggs and Sugar until frothy or bubbly to dissolve sugar. Stir in coconut cream and pandan paste.
2. Sift rice flour, tapioca flour and salt together.
3. Pour dry ingredients into the liquid mixture and mix till flour mixture combined.
4. Preheat ur love letter maker, pour the batter using a measuring cup with beak(so can control amount poured) I pour around centre half, so when u close the maker the batter will spread.
5. Once hissing sound stop or no steam coming out, can open and fold the love letter using chopsticks, I use the maker to flatten after folding so is nice and flat.
6. Cool before storing into airtight containers.