226g Unsalted Butter(cold and cut into cubes)
1 Cup Granulated sugar
3/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
4 Cups Plain Flour
3/4 Cup Corn Flour
1 tablespoon Green Tea powder/Cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Cream cold cubed butter with sugar & salt till pale yellow.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and mix till well blended.
4. Mix in sifted flour and corn flour and mix till dough forms. You can divide the dough to mix in colors, cocoa powder or green tea powder. I use 1 tablespoon green tea powder/cocoa powder for 1/4 of the dough.
5. U can either use cookie cutters to cut shapes or roll the dough into logs and shape to become freezer cookies and slice into pcs to bake.
6. Bake at 150 degrees for 15 mins. I use Rowenta oven fan mode bottom rack.