200g Unsalted Butter room temp(I use President butter)
340g Top Flour
20g Corn Flour
45g Icing Sugar
2 Egg Yolks
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pink Gel color (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Sift top flour, corn flour, icing sugar and salt together. Leave aside.
3. Beat butter till creamy and add in 1 yolk at a time and mix till incorporated. Add in vanilla.
4. Pour in flour mixture and mix till a dough forms. I use my kitchenaid on low speed.
5. I just add a drop of pink americolor.
6. I just took some pink dough, roll into a ball, flatten and wrap the paste and roll in a ball again. Roll a small pc of dough into tear drop shape and put on top the wrapped pineapple ball. Roll 2 tiny PCs for ears and use fondant flower plunger to cut out 2 tiny flowers to place between ears. I use Chia seeds(black sesame also can) for eyes and nose. For mandarin orange just roll dough with pineapple paste into a ball and use leaf fondant plunger to shape the leaf.
7. Bake at 160 degrees for 12 mins. I use Rowenta oven fan mode bottom heat top second rack. Cool fully before storing in airtight containers.