100 g pancake mix flour ( use daiso pancake mix )
1 medium size egg
30 g Castor sugar
30 g plain yoghurt
30 ml fresh milk
15 g unsalted butter (melted)
1 teaspoon plain flour
Edible food colouring
1. Put sugar and egg in a mixing bowl, mix well with egg whisk.
2. Add in yoghurt and milk, mix well after each addition.
3. Pour pancake flour, mix and blend well, then add in melted butter, mix until mixture is well combined
4. Take 2 teaspoon mixture from (3) into a small bowl, add in 1 teaspoon of plain flour, a drop of any colouring, and mix well..Pour the batter into a small piping bag.
5. Pour the plain cupcake batter into muffin cups with cupcake liner until 70% full. Pipe the desired pattern you like on top of each cupcakes. Tap 3 -4 times the bottom of the muffin cup to expel the air.
6. Pls preheat ur steamer first. Steam over medium low heat for 12- 15 minutes or until cooked.