250g Self-Raising Flour
200g Castor Sugar
170g Unsalted Butter(Room temp)
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Sift flour and baking soda together and set aside. Cream butter and sugar at medium speed till fluffy and pale yellow.
2. Add eggs and beat one at a time and mix till batter is smooth and creamy.
3. In another bowl, mash bananas, add vanilla extract and pour in the milk.
4. Mix in the mashed banana mixture into butter mixture. Fold in the flour mixture using spatula and mix till incorporated.
5. Pour the batter into a non stick waffle maker/pan ard 3/4 full. Don’t put too much batter or will overflow out. If using oven, preheat oven to 160 degrees. Bake for 25-35 mins depending on whether is it a full cake or cupcakes. Rowenta oven fan mode bottom heat bottom rack.