180g unsalted butter, soften at room temperature
30g caster sugar
200g top flour
25g corn flour
25g milk powder(I use coffeemate creamer)
Chocolate chips for nose
Chocolate rice for eyes
Koko Krunch for ears
1. Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Sieve top flour, corn flour and milk powder.
3. Cream butter, milo and sugar till combined and creamy.
4. Put in sifted flour mixture and mix till a dough forms.
5. Shape dough into balls. Add Koko Krunch for ears, chocolate chip for nose and chocolate rice for eyes.
6. Bake at 150 degrees for about 15 minutes. I used my Rowenta oven fan mode bottom heat at bottom rack.
7. Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.