180g unsalted butter, soften at room temperature
30g Caster sugar
200g top flour
25g corn flour
25g milk powder(I use coffeemate creamer)
1. Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Sieve top flour, corn flour and milk powder.
3. Cream butter, milo and sugar till combined and creamy.
4. Put in sifted flour mixture and mix till a dough forms.
5. Divide dough into 10g each. Put three chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into balls. Insert two pieces of Koko Krunch to form the ‘ears’, chocolate rice for the “eyes”, and a chocolate chip in the centre for the ‘nose’.
6. Bake at 150 degrees for about 15 minutes. I used my Rowenta oven fan mode bottom heat at bottom rack.
7. Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.