226g unsalted butter (room temp)
226g self raising flour sift with 1 tsp baking powder
190g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Raisins/mixed fruit/nuts/chocolate chips( I agar agar put the amount I like)
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Cream unsalted butter and sugar till light and creamy.
2. Beat in eggs one at a time till incorporated and fluffy. Add in vanilla extract.
3. Mix in flour mixture then add in dried mixed fruit.
4. Scoop batter into cupcake cases. I used my mini 3cm ice cream scoop no mess.
5. Bake at 150 degrees for 18-20 mins. I’m using Rowenta oven bottom rack fan mode bottom heat. Remove from pan and cool on rack before storing in airtight containers.