310g plain flour
200g Caster Sugar
170g butter soften
5g baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Sift flour, baking powder & salt together and leave 1 side.
3. Cream soften butter and sugar till combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
4. Stir in sifted flour mixture.
5. I divided the dough into 6 portions and mixed the colors into the dough directly before refrigeration.
6. U can hand roll the dough but must refrigerate for at least an hour or it will be too soft to roll.
7. I lazy to roll so I put into piping bags and pipe out the individual colors. I use aluminium pan so the cookies can be easily removed.
Can use baking paper or non stick pan. Remember to place cookies apart as it will spread a little. Depends on the thickness of ur cookie.
When all the colors are done put in the freezer for 10 mins so when u poke the ice cream stick the cookie won’t get deformed.
8. I bake the cookies at 140 degrees for 15 mins using my Rowenta oven with only fan on. Don’t put too high temperature as it will affect the colors