1.5 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon canola oil or any veg oil
1 tablespoon apple vinegar mix w 1/2 teaspoon sugar(set aside)
1/3 teaspoon baking soda
150g plain flour
Adzuki red bean paste from Daiso
Heat tool stamp ($160 with 2 customised stamps)
1. Using a whisk, beat eggs with sugar till pale and foamy.
2. Add in honey and mix till well blended.
3. Pour in oil and mix.
4. Pour in baking soda and mix.
5. Pour in vinegar mixture and mix.
6. Sift in half of plain flour and mix well, followed by the next half and mix till incorporated. Pour in water and mix till a batter forms.
7. Pour batter onto non stick pan using measuring cup or batter dispenser to get neat circles. Use low flame. When you see bubbles stop moving flip to other side to let it cook. Cool before filling with red bean paste.